Claraty is a DJ, producer and multi-instrumentalist based out of Nevada City, CA. Claraty has roots a classical violinist and pianist, hip-hop freestyle artist, folk singer-songwriter and shamanic healing journey facilitator. Her sets are dynamic and create a bridge between cosmic sacred union and earthy untamed wildness.
Accompanied by live violin and vocals, Claraty’s DJ sets are a high energy synthesis of her ratchet, playful, soulful, and sensual sides.
As an Acoustic Musician, Claraty is now releasing her debut acoustic EP “How Will We Love”. Her focus is now on her duo “Kindred” with collaborator Artzi with whom she co-created company Kindred Creations.
- Songaia Sound Voice Frequency Analysis Practitioner trained by Ani Williams
- Sonic Love Alchemist vocal training with Amma Sophia Rose in Bali, Indonesia
- Reiki Master/Teacher and Shamanic Practitioner with Alan Waugh of Mount Shasta, California
- Ableton LIVE Beat Production with Will Kreiser at Indigital Institute of Recording Arts in Santa Cruz, CA
- Audio Alchemy Advanced Ableton training with Opulence and Hedflux in Big Island, HI
- California Certified Massage Therapist through Costa Rica School of Massage Therapy specializing in Swedish, Deep Tissue, Oncology, and Thai Massage
- 200hr Hatha Yoga Teacher Training with Marianne Wells School of Yoga in Costa Rica
- Sacred Art of Hawaiian Lomi Lomi with Tom Cochran and Donna Jason in Big Island, HI
- Bachelors of Arts in Film and Digital Media Production and Psychology minor at University of California, Santa Cruz
- Classical voice training from the late Page Swift of Palo Alto, California
- Choral training form Bill Liberatore of Palo Alto, California
- The Bloodline Music School: My amazing parents Eleanor Angel and Phil Zahorsky who carried my soul a loving family line of incredible musicians